Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Hi all,

I'm back after a long hiatus from blogging. Many things have been going on with me since the time I last blogged. Mainly, life.....

My parents came to visit and help me out with a surgery that I had to go through. The first three months of their visit went by in just helping me run the house. The kids were in the last quarter of school, the summer vacation that followed and so on and so forth. Hubby has been doubly busy with work..we all know how the work scene is these days..no need to elaborate on that! We did take a couple of trips during the latter part of their visit, though. Once was to St. Louis, Missouri, and the second one was to our fav vacation spot, The Wisconsin Dells. We had a number of karate tournaments, guitar and vocal recitals, drawing competitions, school plays and many more wonderful and exciting events. The biggest thing for us has been our older child starting high school this fall. Its a big deal around here. We were all a little overwhelmed, but we're on our way now and hopefully things will go smoothly. Our younger son started Intermediate school, 4th grade.

My parents left a couple of weeks back for India. I am trying to get back into the groove of things, school lunches(yup, remember those?) and work.

I just wanted to say hi to all of you again and hopefully, I'll be blogging more often now. I know I've said that before, but haven't really been able to, but I'll try harder now:))

11 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back. Welcome back.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Shruthi said...

Welcome back. Hope you are doing good :)

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger travel plaza said...

Vijay,
Thank you. I'm glad to be back. I'll try and post more regularly now. Thanks for always being there.

Shruthi,
Thank you. I am doing fine now:)I'm glad to be back on my feet and into my usual routine. Its funny how we always complain about routine, but then can't wait to get back to it once you're out of it:))

 
At 3:56 AM, Blogger AJEYA RAO said...

TP...Welcome back. I hope you are at the best of your health now. I am waiting for your posts.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Veena Shivanna said...

Good to see you .. Take Care and write often

 
At 2:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger travel plaza said...

Ajeya,
Thank you:) I'm feeling much better now.
Veena,
Thank you. I will try to write more now. I've rally missed writing:)
Dav,
Thank you.

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger RK said...

Namaskara Madam.

Great to see you back.

Arogya bhagya nodkolli.

After parents left, you must be REALLY feeling that you are in the US!

Blogiruvude nimagaagi!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger travel plaza said...

RK,

Thank you for the good wishes.

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger AJEYA RAO said...

Where r u?

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger Mridula said...

Good yo see you blogging again TP. Hope the surgery went well. Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home