Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Hi...
Hope all of you had a good 4th of July. It's been a busy weekend for me. We had a number of activities planned and the kids had a great time. I will be posting about our visit to the beach shortly, but just wanted to say Hi so you guys wouldn't forget me!

I also wanted to especially thank Couch Potato for the link back on his blog.In his latest post 'experiences tell' he talks about my blog.He especially refers to my two latest posts, 'The other side' and 'the Good Samaritan.' I love the way he writes and this post is a great read.

Thanks to Kartik I finally figured out how to add the link in the main body. I didn't realize it was quite that simple. Thanks again Kartik.

3 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Blogger travel plaza said...

Hey, Kartik, Thanks so much. That was very helpful. I'm terrible at computer stuff and am just learning my way around.

Thanks again for your help:)

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger AJEYA RAO said...

Thanks for stopping by at my blog.

Nice posts. Nice pictures. Will try to be regular here.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger travel plaza said...

Thanks Ajeya. Welcome to my blog:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home